Building a custom barn is a big project. Working with a builder who is experienced with equestrian facilities and who understands how to build a barn that is functional, safe and well designed will ensure your satisfaction for years to come. From indoor equestrian facilities, to multi-stall barns, to timeless bank barns, B&D Builders barn designs build beauty — designed with benefits for you and your horse.
- Doors: From style and wood type to finish and hardware, your doors will add character to your barn.
- Windows: Choose from Dutch Windows, Shuttered or
Sliding. Your windows help make a great first impression, while providing the necessary airflow for your horses.
- Cupolas: From small and simple to large and ornate,
add functional elegance to your roofline with a custom-built cupola.
- Horse Stalls: Consider comfort, ventilation and style when designing the stalls. Ask how sliding doors provide easy access and movement of your horses.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential and creates an inviting environment for people and animals. By correctly positioning your barn and window placements you can take advantage of natural daylight.